All things must pass Uber box set
So this is the “Uber DeLuxe” edition. The web page of the official George Harrison store for the upcoming anniversary editions of “All Things Must Pass” was mistakenly published Tuesday and stayed open for a few hours before someone noticed and took it off the air again. Sufficient time for the leakage of images and details regarding the various editions. And the George Harrison Estate is giving Paul McCartney’s “Traveller’s” edition “Egypt Station” tough competition:
In celebration of the 50th Anniversary, George Harrison’s “All Things Must Pass” is being celebrated with a suite of new releases, highlighted by the limited Uber Deluxe Edition, which presents a stunning new mix of the classic album by Grammy Award-winning mixer/engineer Paul Hicks, overseen by executive producer Dhani. Harrison, which includes the album on 8LP and 5CD/BR housed in an artisan designed wooden crate, accompanied by two elegantly designed books paying homage to Harrison’s love for gardening and nature.
The edition contains:
- Wooden Crate (approx. 12.4″ x 12.4″ x 17.5″)
- Elaborate and expanded 96 page version of the scrapbook, curated by Olivia Harrison, with unseen imagery and memorabilia from the era: handwritten lyrics, diary entries, studio notes, tape box images, a comprehensive track-by-track and more.
- A second 44-page book chronicling the making of “All Things Must Pass” through extensive archival interviews with notes.
- Wooden bookmark made from a felled Oak tree (Quercus Robur) in George’s Friar Park.
- 1/6 scale replica figurines of Harrison and the gnomes featured on the iconic album cover.
- Limited edition illustration by musician and artist Klaus Voorman.
- A copy of Paramahansa Yogananda’s “Light from the Great Ones”
- Rudraksha beads contained in individual custom-made boxes
- Replica of the original album poster
The music: Set features 70 tracks, including 47 demo recordings, session outtakes and studio jams, of which 42 are previously unreleased.
The blu-ray disc includes Hi-res stereo, 5.2 surround and Dolby Atmos mixes of the main album.
Other editions will also be announced.